November is here, and we are one month apart from my BDAY; I know it is too much information now. But, Anyway, some of you had reached me out via social media or via e-mail asking me about how is the market right now, and that's why I decided to do those informative videos for you, which BTW are available on my Youtube Channel. Still, I also need to write you what I found, and I hope this helps you motivate you and move to PV or Riviera Nayarit. In October 2020, we had 106 sales during that time. In October 2021, we had 120 deals, 87 condominiums, 24 homes, and nine lots.
The most popular areas where condos are located:
- Bucerias, the average sales price: USD 222,398
- Versalles, the average sales price: USD 195,686
- Hotel Zone, the average sales price: USD 291,174
In homes, the most popular areas are:
- La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, the average sales price: USD 581,750.
- Sayulita, the average price: USD 560,000,
- South Shore, the average price: USD 1,625,000
The FLEX MLS system has collected all this data and goes from October 1st.2021, to October 31st.2021.
Alfonso ' Poncho' Davalos is a Real Estate agent and Managing Director for The Agency Puerto Vallarta; he loves to give to the community, helps Sula Society, A Dogs New Life, and SPCA.
PV and Riviera Nayarit October 2021 Sales Report - Reporte de Ventas Octubre 2021
How is the Real Estate Market
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode